Thursday, February 5, 2009

My baby turns 9!



Cecilia is excited about her gifts!

From left: Chastity, Cili, Natalia (in front), Sammi (peeking through), Morgan, and Julie.






It's hard for me to believe that my baby, my youngest child, the one who will forever be a baby in my mind, turned 9 on Saturday. She's growing up and getting bigger every day. No matter, she'll always be 2 to me.


Cecilia had a sleepover for her birthday. She had 4 friends over and her big sister, Sammi, to celebrate. We had a big spaghetti dinner, played twister...funniest thing ever with 6 little girls (ok, 5 little ones and 1 tween)...had cake and ice cream, played Wii (Cili got a High School Musical sing-along game), and ate a bunch of junk. It was a blast. Cecilia really enjoyed herself and her friends were fabulous to have over.




Sammi in mid-fall!

2 comments:

AS Amber said...

Oh!!! Happy birthday to your baby! Looks like she had a great day. I loved the pix from the welcome home ball. I bet you're just to glad to have your hubby home! I can't even imagine!

The Jones Family said...

I can't believe how big your kids are. I still remember sleeping in the green tent at Panguitch together like it was yesterday. I've always loved having such cool, young aunts and uncles!

Thank you for thinking about me. Right now I'm just trying not to think about things too much, but the pain does get to me sometimes. I love you, too, so much!