Monday, September 15, 2008

I guess this is the easiest way...

Well I suppose this really is the easiest way to get info out, huh?

Where to start...I had my first event as the event planner for Oak Grove Tourism (http://www.oakgroveky-tourism.com/) on Saturday. The job is awesome! We had a company called Boogie Bodies on site. They do this thing where they put your head on dancing bodies. You pick the song, the music plays, and when you see yourself it's your head on a fabulous dancing bod. Cecilia and her 2 friends were there and we wanted to do this. I made them get in line and told them when they were close to the front I'd join them. I had to work so I couldn't wait for 2 hours in line with them!

Anyway, we got the DVD and I wanted to post it but it's too big to email out so I am hoping to upload it here!

What else?? John's getting anxious to come home. We are just about 60 days away from having him home again. I am so excited! He is eager to return and get back to his family and some normalcy as well. Everyone misses him so much.

John got promoted about 2 weeks ago. He's a Staff Sergeant now. It's been a long time coming. John has worked so hard and is such a great NCO. I am so proud of him!

The kids are good...Cass is a Junior (man, I'm old!) the twins are in 8th grade, Sammi started middle school (6th grade), and Cecilia is in 3rd. I remember the days when I thought they'd be babies forever. Now I can't believe how old they are all getting to be!

I'll try to update this and keep pictures recent...Meanwhile, enjoy the video!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Alesia:
That video was too cute. I like blogspot.

Congrats on John's promotion!