Monday, January 26, 2009

Been awhile...

This pic is right before she got her hair cut into the cutest style!

My darling Sammi has been complaining about not being able to see for a couple of years. I have taken her to the eye doctor each year since 2005 and they keep telling me it's just eye strain. Well, we were walking along the riverwalk looking at Christmas lights and she started saying she couldn't read the store marquis. I was a little concerned but thought she maybe was playing it up a bit. Well, we got a Wii for Christmas and the Sunday after Christmas she was trying to type her name into the high score list after a family drum contest and she asked me to type her name because she couldn't see the television. Needless to say I called the eye doctor the next morning and they were able to get us in that afternoon. This time they said she definitely needed glasses and we got them within a couple of hours. She looks ADORABLE!! i I just wanted to put a picture up here of her looking so fantastic!She just came in to show me how she'd written her name in cover-up and outlined it in purple eyeliner...in the mirror so it's backwards...but her hair is adorable!

No comments: