Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Family Photos





We had these pictures taken a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to share them. These are some of my favorites!
It was about 30 degrees outside. A frosty (literally) Saturday morning. The kids were so cold...snuggling here! But such great sports!

This is another of my absolute favorites. My oldest and youngest. What a size difference!!! They were both the same size at birth...if you can imagine!


My kids. I think it's funny that they are ranked by age AND tallest to shortest. Even the twins...Connor is 8 minutes older and just an inch taller! They are both taller than me now, Sammi is well on her way!

Here's Cass...he does smile, I promise. In fact, I had him laughing hard but he covers his face and won't let the camera catch it. Still, this is a great picture of him!Now Connor. Connor will be 14 in February. Such a handsome kid! Seriously in need of a haircut, though!Keegan looks like a model here! You can't tell in this picture but it was so cold that Keegan's nose was like Rudolph! He put his jacket on because it was cold and I think it looked pretty good!I posted this picture of Samantha on my Facebook site and everyone that commented on it said she looks just like me! I'm not sure that's a compliment for her, but it sure is one for me!


Cecilia will be 9 at the end of January. Such a pretty girl!


And here's the family! It was an awesome day and we got some awesome photos!!!








1 comment:

AS Amber said...

Ohhhh!!! How cute!! You and John look like you haven't seen each other much this year! Your daugher DOES look just like you. And Connor looks like Merret. Hope you guys had a great Christmas! We sure did! ((hugs))