Saturday, May 15, 2010

Working with the horses again!


With the rain yesterday I was sooo happy to get back out to the barn today and work with the horses. Just a quick little video of Sammi and one of me working the horses. I am super impressed with Samantha, she is very good with Lady and really gets into what she's doing. She's confident and able and I can't wait to get her even more involved. She's going to be able to say that Lady is the horse she is because of the work she did with her.

Ellie needs some ground work because she gets a little stubborn so I thought it wouldn't hurt her to get some today while it was nice enough to be out. It was a good day with Samantha, just her and I. We don't get to do that often enough!



1 comment:

The Jones Family said...

Wow! What a lot of work, but it sounds so great. And look at you, gorgeous! I am so sorry I have disappeared off the face of the earth. I had a bad run in with flu season and then have been busy with spring and the kids. I will post some new things soon to catch up and explain a few things. I love you so much and hope all is well!