Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lazy days and Tuesdays always get me down...

Oh, wait, that's not what I meant to say! It's rainy days and Mondays, right? Well, today is Tuesday, it's raining, and I have been COMPLETELY lazy. I woke up 3 hours ago and only got out of bed to let the dogs out. Pathetic. My darling is coming home to me soon and I have to get up and get the house in shape. I wish I could drag my arse out of bed!!

Funny thing, I work better under pressure. If I wait until the last minute then I will panic and get my house the cleanest it's ever been. The problem is, I have this big concert that I have been planning coming up on Saturday. I will be working from 7 AM until probably 10 PM. And...I think John may be coming in on Sunday. Nothing official yet, but according to the new timelines I think that's a distinct possibility. So...figure this...I have to work Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I have the big event (Aaron Tippin!!!!!) on Saturday. All day is an understatement. And then John home Sunday. If I do not clean today, when will I be able to? All that working under pressure needs to start today because this is my LAST DAY!!

Freaking out.

Meanwhile I got a fabulous new purse after much lengthy searching. That may not be a big deal to many but I am uber picky...I got one from HSN and sent it back immediately. I peruse them at the malls and the discount stores. I hunt on eBay. This process has been going on for about 2 months now while I have looked for a new one. The one I got is from HSN and is a pebbled leather hobo. I had to watch the video because I have to make sure there aren't any dividers inside (hate that!) and that it opens wide enough. I hate trying to shove stuff into a purse that you can't pry open. I realize these are odd things, but it's how my mind works. Scary, huh?

OK...gotta go find my excedrin and take my zillion pills I have to take. Can you tell I haven't taken my ADD meds today? HAHAHAHA!!

1 comment:

AS Amber said...

Well with your ADD meds and the Excedrin you should have PLENTEEEE of energy to clean the hell outa your house! You'll probably even be able to do it all night too...clean that is. Save the "other" all nighter for Sunday :)